Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Blog!

Okay. So i decided to post this because Iwon't be able to help with set up today because of exam week and this being my last day to study for my exam on Monday afternoon.

But with the projections that Professor King sent, i am confident that we will reach our goal. I believe that we will make enough money for this event to be successful. We're going to have to work really hard at the event to do so, but everyone has invested enough time and energy into this project to become passionate about it. Everyone wants to see this project be successful therefore it can't fail. No matter what happens on Sunday as long as everyone gives their 100% everything will work out.

I have been telling people non stop about this event, and some have told me they will be attending. I have invited my parents, and they may come, and have invited other family members. I didn't get a chance to tune into the radio this morning, so I'm not sure whether Melanie had a chance to plug the event...

See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment