Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reflection

I'd like to take this oppurtunity prior to heading out with the street team to talk about my contributions. For one the facebook group is being updated, and the most important thing is that I am answering inquiries through my email. The only problem is that a lot of the different components of the event have not been throughly discussed and planned. We need to know exactly who is coming in terms of famous appearances because that is the hook that will make everyone come to this event. I can't exactly answer questions if there are currently no answers for them. This goes for the flyers as well because you can't put anything on the flyers and therefore it is goin to be harder to tell people about the event and make them come to it! 
If anyone has any further suggestions for things to add to the facebook I would like to hear them. As well as if any commitee needs help with everything, because I know with the amount of people in this class everyone wants to take on big tasks, I would like to start pulling more weight in terms of work load. 

No comments:

Post a Comment